Thursday, February 19, 2009

february caught up

Like I said in my last post, I have been sick for over two weeks. It has made this a blurry month so far.

I missed my book club, which was okay as far as the book is concerned. I had a really hard time reading it and did not finish it because it was not well written. While I was reading, my mind would start to wander. In my opinion, not a great book if it can't keep my interest. By the way, the book was Three Cups of Tea. Emily's book club book this month was Matilda, which is such a wonderful little story and she liked it. The kids also enjoyed watching the movie.

Emily lost her bottom tooth. Very exciting for her since she hasn't lost a tooth in a while.



I have had 2 massages (thanks to my wonderful aunt Janie) and we were all adjusted. Marci, I use yours next week, so thank you in advance! The girls think it is so wonderful to lay on the table, relax and this time they got the heating pad put on them.

Emily's basketball season is over and I am amazed by how much she has improved in such a short time. I am so proud of her! Her coach, Pete, was a fantastic person for her, too. He made this season so much more enjoyable. In spite of the couple of girls that contributed to her unhappiness, she was really bummed the season was over. I got this picture of her making a basket ...



Here are Taylor and Cassidy all cuddled up together...




I am grateful that I only have some sort of flu/cold thing going on and not anything worse. I am grateful that the kids were not even as close to as miserable as me when they were sick. I am grateful for the little blessings that have come my way this month.


P.S. to my friends that have hit some bumps or have chosen a different path on their journey in life...My thoughts and prayers are with you always. And because I always turn to music...


No comments: