We had a going, going, going weekend. Friday, Emily had a dancing birthday party to attend. She had so much fun and their little group won the dance competition. I also had my 3 little cousins Josh, Brady and Auston spend the night so Dan and Marci could have an evening out. That was so much fun and I had everyone in bed and asleep by 9:30, yeah me! On Saturday, Taylor and Cassidy had a birthday party to go to at one of those jumping castle places. I got some pictures from their party...
here they are bouncing down...
Sunday, Emily finished her planet for sale project (which I forgot to take a picture of, so I will post it after she gets it back), Taylor and Cassidy played outside, did play dough and painted huge pictures and I cleaned. After we went to see The Jonas Brothers 3D movie that my parents got us tickets to for Valentine's day. There were not as many people there as I thought there would be (only about 20) but we had a fantastic time. I woohooed and embarrassed them, but then they all got into it. I got a couple of pictures and some video of it...
I am thankful for the inner teenage, screaming girl that gets to come out every once in a while!






No comments:
Post a Comment