I am blessed with a new day, every day to get it right!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
birthday
Taylor and Cassidy turned 7!! I cannot even believe that it has been 7 years since they entered this world. They decided to have a basketball party this year. I think because they got a basketball hoop from Nana for Christmas. Thankfully it was pretty nice out so we could actually incorporate it into their party. They had our friend Gwen come and do one of her stories. I get goosebumps every time I hear her tell stories. She is amazing!! Taylor drew a basketball hoop for put the basketball in the hoop and Cassidy and Emily made the basketballs.
After that party we had another party for the girls and Josh, who turned 12 the day before.
I am so thankful that I get to watch all these beautiful children around me grow up into such amazing people!
No comments:
Post a Comment