Wednesday, June 25, 2008

comin on home

This morning I got this little saying in my email...



The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.



I really love all the little signs that come my way that make me smile, bring me peace and encourage me to keep on heading down the road of happiness.

This morning we went to see The Second Junglebook, not to be confused with Junglebook 2. This one was live action and in my opinion on the "glad it was free" kids movies list. I really enjoy kids movies, but this one was just not my cup of tea. Two out of three children liked it. We then went to my favorite park where I got to sit on a blanket with my friends and watch my kids play or cuddle with them before they were off again, it's my favorite because this park usually has our kids being happy kids (knock on wood). The kids usually have no major problems, it has water play, sandbox play, great playground equipment and a huge loop to ride bikes or scooters and a roller hockey rink next to it. What more can you ask for. One week we went there two days in a row for 8 hours each day because the kids had so much fun. Today was no exception. Then on to my cousin Josh's baseball game (he is 10). His game was so fun, they went two extra innings and Josh was on second, this boy hits a shot clear over the left fielders head and Josh ran in for the winning run! Yeah!! Kids fell asleep the minute I started driving, so I guess that means we had a fun filled day.



The girls on their favorite swing at this park...

Emily in her new bathing suit...




My cousin Auston at the BB game...

My cousin Brady, he smiled all night except when I took out my camera...



Josh after his big win...



I am thankful that I have faith in my life.

No comments: