Today was a day that kept going and going and I seem to have my Energizer batteries in today. We woke up this morning and got ready to go to the free movies. I overheard Taylor asking Cassidy if she was going to be a boy or a girl today. If they are wearing their dad's company baseball hats (which they wear a lot; Taylor's always forwards and Cassidy's always backwards) then I think those are boys hats, since only boys at their dad's company wears them? Taylor the other day wore only a pair of shorts under her jeans saying they were boy underwear like her uncle Jake wears. It was too cute! I am glad that they are actually catching on that girls can have short hair, boys can wear pink and that you can wear anything or look anyway that makes you feel comfortable. So, we went to the free movies to see Charlotte's Web, the non animated one. Cute movie. Then we went to the aquarium. That is such a neat place. I felt a little rushed because we are going to an ABC book of the Aquarium and I was taking pictures and then writing the name of the fish down, so I wouldn't forget what it was. Because of this I actually didn't get to "look" a whole lot, thanks to their dad though, we can now go anytime we want with our membership. Next time :) The girls just loved it. I also touched my first sting ray, they sure are slimy and not something I would want to touch often. We went with friends to both of these and after we were done with the inside, we went outside and let the kids get soaking wet with their water fountain. Then to one of my aunts houses that is moving to Arizona :( I am lucky (?, LOL) to have over 40ish out of 50ish people on my moms side of the family living here, near us. I will be sad to have her move away. Then home to make dinner for my kids and then go sit at the ER with my sister and her boyfriend. My sister did something to her back and was having severe muscle spasms with it also affecting her sciatic nerve. She was able to go home with some VERY strong drugs, at least for us because we are family that rarely takes medication. I hope it gets better quickly, cross fingers. Home again to put kids to bed and then blog. WHEW, I now am a little tired. I am thankful God gave me such a huge family. There is always someone there if you really need them.
Pictures from the aquarium...
No comments:
Post a Comment