Here are the girls first day of school pictures. They are the only pictures I took last week. In case you don't know, the tree they are standing in front of is the tree that my brother Zachary's classmates planted in tribute to him after he died. We always do first day of school pictures there, since they go to the same school as my brothers, sister, myself, mom, aunts, uncles and lots of cousins.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
finally
I am sorry to all those that keep up with us through this blog. I have been stuck in not wanting ALL my kids to be in school full time and trying to figure out what I am supposed to do all day without them and my day doesn't seem to slow down from the moment I get up at 6:30 till the girls are asleep at 8:00 and I can't stay up much past then. I am going to try to give a big overview of the last weekish. The girls started school. Everyone loves their teacher, loves all the specials (technology, P.E., spanish and art), meeting new friends and loves sharing all the stuff they have learned when they get home. The other side has been everyone has turned into clingons, Cassidy and Taylor are a little stressed about how hard it is to find each other and they can't get the other one in their class if they want them and Emily is having to deal with a not so nice girl in her class. This is sure a much bigger adjustment then I really thought it would be. I am starting to come out of my crabbiness a little, so I hope to put a lot more stuff about our life and a lot of cuteness later this week. I am thankful that I have such wonderful women in my life that are going through this too or are just there for loving support. To all of those that have been in my path of crabbiness, I am really sorry! There is always tomorrow to get it right! I am also thankful that our family that lives in Florida are all safe. Bigs hugs and kisses sent to you.
Here are the girls first day of school pictures. They are the only pictures I took last week. In case you don't know, the tree they are standing in front of is the tree that my brother Zachary's classmates planted in tribute to him after he died. We always do first day of school pictures there, since they go to the same school as my brothers, sister, myself, mom, aunts, uncles and lots of cousins.
Here are the girls first day of school pictures. They are the only pictures I took last week. In case you don't know, the tree they are standing in front of is the tree that my brother Zachary's classmates planted in tribute to him after he died. We always do first day of school pictures there, since they go to the same school as my brothers, sister, myself, mom, aunts, uncles and lots of cousins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment