Today was an all about school day, pretty much. This morning was to talk to all the girl's teachers about their hearing and hearing aids, then to pick up the last thing on their supply list. We also bought a bike lock for the girl's bikes so that we can ride other places besides grandpa and grandma's house and Dan and Marci's house. They are really wanting to bike to and from school. We then had to label everything for school for "meet the teacher" tonight. Emily has Mrs. McCarty, Taylor has Mrs. Solano and Cassidy has Miss Alcorn. School has decided to fight me on the twins being in the same classroom and I have decided that I do not have any fight left in me. I am thankful today for Mountain Wings, my daily spiritual email. Today the email just said...God will take you through the twists and turns, if you stay on the straight and narrow. I am going to trust that I am exactly where I am supposed to be.
Here are the girlies with their teachers...
No comments:
Post a Comment