Your rainbow is intensely shaded black, blue, and pink.
What is says about you: You are a tranquil person. You appreciate mystery. You may meet people who are afraid of you. You are a good listener and your friends are glad to have you around in difficult times.
Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.
What is says about you: You are a tranquil person. You appreciate mystery. You may meet people who are afraid of you. You are a good listener and your friends are glad to have you around in difficult times.
Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.
4 comments:
Oooh, I like the colors on your rainbow!
Mine is shaded black!
Does it really say that "you may meet people who are afraid of you" and has this ever happened? LOL! The rest is so very true.
Yes it does! I don't think that I have scared anyone, but I guess if I have they were to scared to tell me.LOL
Post a Comment