Running bases...


Catching...


Hitting...




and just being cute...

Emily had basketball camp this week also. She had 3 days for 6 hours a day. She was exhausted but really learned a lot. One of the days she had karate for an hour and a half, also, and afterwards said, "Do you know that I have worked out for 7 1/2 hours today? I am a little tired!"
Making baskets...

Good defense...


Some friends from school that went also...



a new friend she made...

with Zoe who is the captain of the varsity team that ran the camp and also our friend...


assistant coaches and some of the girls...

One of the days Taylor and Cassidy decided to be spies. So here is their getup, with night goggles, too!!!

This week was also the start of us living every day in our closet because of all the tornado warnings. One good thing to come out of this was on the drive to my karate I saw this...

I am very grateful that even with the tons and tons of tornado warnings we have been safe and so have all the people that we know.
2 comments:
Yeah updates!!!! but I think you are still 3 weeks behind....LOL
I am trying!! :)
Post a Comment