Thursday, July 3, 2008

forgot the camera

Yesterday the girls spent hours and hours swimming with friends, they had so much fun. Today Taylor and Cassidy have reminders of swimming. They have red blister things on the tips of all their fingers and toes. They pretty much went everywhere today with just socks on. Even with this they still wanted to go swimming again! We had to get up really early this morning to have their teeth cleaned. No cavities, yeah girls! We then did our fun trip to Sam's and Target to get some food. We threw in get the oil changed, get a car wash and sit at my uncle and aunt Dan and Marci's house while they get their carpets cleaned while they drove to Nebraska. The girls got to jump on their trampoline and thank you Tanya for telling me about the crack the egg game. The girls really enjoyed it. Crack the egg is where you sit in the middle of the tramp with your arms around your legs and hold on while others jump around you until your arms let go. Cassidy and Emily both held on even after they tipped over and looked like bouncy balls. We went to a concert in the park tonight with grandma and grandpa. It was big band swing...very good and makes my mom think of my grandma and grandpa who loves this type of music and are enjoying it from heaven now. Through all of this I forgot my camera. Lack of sleep can sure make your short term memory fail, haha. I am thankful for a wonderful bed to sleep in which is where I am headed now with my cuddly girls.

I am adding the "yes they got back together" first video of my favorite band of all time, and yes I am still a screaming 14(33) year old girl and have convinced the girls that they are the best too...


1 comment:

Misty said...

Okay - I thought, "Well, this song's okay - just as long as they don't do that hand/arm swinging thing." Then they ruined it at the very end!!! LOL.