Thursday, July 31, 2008

nana is here

This morning I got my monthly massage. Every month I think I shouldn't be spending this money and then afterwards I think it is so worth every penny. I personally think there would be no fighting ever again if everyone got massages. We then watched my friends Heather and David's kids Jay and Kait for a while. They got to go with us to pick up Cassidy's non echoing hearing aid. She was very happy to have it back. Then back for some lunch and playing while I did some laundry and cleaning. In that laundry was our tie-dye. I am so happy with the outcome and so excited to use something we all created. Cassidy even folded them all to put into our basket for napkins that grandma gave us.
one of the tablecloths...



a close up...

the other tablecloth...


all of our napkins...

and Taylor and Cassidy tie-dyed (painted) some paper shirts to give to their nana...

Becky, the girl's nana, came in tonight from Florida to spend some time here. We have been counting down the days till she was here. Yeah, she is here! They went to dinner tonight with her and their dad and then came home to show her how good they are on their bikes. They were really showing off with singing, humming, standing up and going fast.
I am thankful that we have so much family to surround our children with love. We are so lucky.

1 comment:

Misty said...

You napkins look great! Napkins are first on my list to make when I get my craft area set up. I had never thought of tie dying them before. It's a good idea!