Tuesday, July 29, 2008

nature and science

We got off to a slow start this morning because we had to take a letter down to the hearing aid office and see if Cassidy's hearing aid had come in, it didn't! I sometimes forget how bad Cassidy's hearing is in her left ear. She has not been able to hear music on that side through her headphones and she misses chunks of things if you are on her left side and not talking very loud. Get here soon! I needed the reminder, though, to go to them, get eye contact and then talk to them to get the best response. Stopping here took us almost and hour and here they are waiting patiently again...








Then we got to go spend the day at the Nature and Science museum with three other sets of friends and then the fountains outside. Here is the video including pictures that the girls took.





Last, here are all the kids cooperating at the end showing off all the wonderful stamps they got at the museum...

I am so thankful for days like these and the opportunity to experience them.

No comments: